Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I absolutely love the fabulous author duo that is Ilona Andrews and whenever I recommend their work, I always say start with the Kate Daniels series. It's an incredibly smart, interesting, funny as hell, completely addictive series with a kick-ass heroine that leads the charge of characters you have to love. The only downside to the Kate Daniels books is that each time I finish one, I want the next right away, which is why I'm incredibly impatient for the release of this week's Waiting on Wednesday pick, Magic Binds!

Warning: Minor spoilers for the series are in the blurb below.

Magic Binds Cover Title: Magic Binds
Series: Kate Daniels, Book 9
Author: Ilona Andrews
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Publisher: Ace
Release Date: September 20, 2016
Ilona Andrews Reading Order

Book Description (from Amazon):

Mercenary Kate Daniels knows all too well that magic in post-Shift Atlanta is a dangerous business. But nothing she’s faced could have prepared her for this...

Kate and the former Beast Lord Curran Lennart are finally making their relationship official. But there are some steep obstacles standing in the way of their walk to the altar...

Kate’s father, Roland, has kidnapped the demigod Saiman and is slowly bleeding him dry in his never-ending bid for power. A Witch Oracle has predicted that if Kate marries the man she loves, Atlanta will burn and she will lose him forever. And the only person Kate can ask for help is long dead.

The odds are impossible. The future is grim. But Kate Daniels has never been one to play by the rules...

4 comments:

ceres95 said...

I love Kate Daniels series and I'm very impatient for this book. Curran and Kate are meant to be together.

Anonymous said...

I still haven't read this author! I have a couple of IA books on my shelf. I will have to try something. I hope you enjoy Magic Binds.

ellepaulette said...

I really want to read this series! Thanks for sharing!
(New GFC Follower)


Have a wonderful week! Dani @ Paulette’s Papers

Katiria said...

Ohh great pick I heard nothing but raving reviews about this series, and this one looks and sounds absolutely fantastic as well! Thank you for stopping by my WOW.