Thursday, December 31, 2015

Best Books of 2015

The clock is ticking down to 2016, and with it comes a slew of books I cannot wait to read. But before I dive into what’s coming, it’s time to take a look back at the books of 2015. I read 169 books this year, some great, some incredible, and (fortunately) only a few that I don’t care to revisit. I tried 65 new (to me) authors, and once again found some amazing authors whose books I cannot do without (Lilah Pace is now an autobuy author and I will definitely be glomming up Jeanette Murray and Amanda Weaver’s backlists). And finally, I participated in my sixth A to Z Reading Challenge, a fun challenge that usually leads me to at least a couple of books I might not have moved to the top of my TBR pile otherwise.

I read a number of excellent books this year, but I did manage to narrow the list down so I could spotlight the best of the best that I read in 2015:


Top Fifteen Books of 2015
Top Re-Reads of 2015


My Top Fifteen Books of 2015

Note: My picks weren’t all published in 2015 (two are even January 2016 releases), but all were new-to-me reads for the year.
Also note: The books are alphabetized by title as I love them all equally

1. Asking for It (Asking for It, Book 1) by Lilah Pace
My Review | Buy Link






2. Begging for It (Asking for It, Book 2) by Lilah Pace
My Review | Buy Link






3. Blood Kiss (Black Dagger Legacy, Book 1) by J.R. Ward
My Review | Buy Link






The Deal Cover 4. The Deal (Off-Campus, Book 1) by Elle Kennedy
My Review | Buy Link






Dearest Rogue Cover 5. Dearest Rogue (Maiden Lane, Book 8) by Elizabeth Hoyt
My Review | Buy Link






Grave Phantoms Cover 6. Grave Phantoms (Roaring Twenties, Book 3) by Jenn Bennett
My Review | Buy Link






Ink and Bone Cover 7. Ink and Bone (The Great Library, Book 1) by Rachel Caine
My Review | Buy Link






Obsession in Death Cover 8. Obsession in Death (In Death, Book 40) by J.D. Robb
My Review | Buy Link






Off the Clock Cover 9. Off the Clock (Pleasure Principle, Book 1) by Roni Loren
My Review | Buy Link (*2016 release*)






Playing Knotty Cover 10. Playing Knotty by Elia Winters
My Review | Buy Link






Rock Chick Cover 11. Rock Chick (Rock Chick, Book 1) by Kristen Ashley
My Mini-Review | Buy Link




Rock Chick Redemption Cover 12. Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick, Book 3) by Kristen Ashley
My Mini-Review | Buy Link




The Score Cover 13. The Score (Off-Campus, Book 3) by Elle Kennedy
My Review | Buy Link (*2016 release*)






Shards of Hope Cover 14. Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling, Book 14) by Nalini Singh
My Review | Buy Link






This Book Will Change Your Life Cover 15. This Book Will Change Your Life by Amanda Weaver
My Review | Buy Link









My Top Re-Reads of 2015

Aidan and Ethan Cover 1. Aidan & Ethan (Seeking Redemption, Book 1) by Cameron Dane
Buy Link






Devil in Winter Cover 2. Devil in Winter (Wallflowers, Book 3) by Lisa Kleypas
Buy Link






Festive in Death Cover 3. Festive in Death (In Death, Book 39) by J.D. Robb
My Review | Buy Link






Slave to Sensation Cover 4. Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling, Book 1) by Nalini Singh
My Review | Buy Link

0 comments: