Friday, July 18, 2014

Review: Wedding Wishes by Dee Tenorio

Wedding Wishes by Dee Tenorio
Publisher: Kindle Worlds
Genre: Contemporary Romance Wedding Wishes Cover
ASIN: B00LU3WPKO
Source: Purchased By Reviewer
Buy it here: Amazon

Sometimes, even wishes need a little bit of help...

Kindergarten teacher Ella Caine is getting married, but if you ask her best friend Jordan, she's making a mistake. He's spent a lifetime in love with Ella, but now that she's set a date at The Rose Chalet, he's running out of time to prove she loves him, too. When he overhears her wishing on a falling star, it might be just the touch of magic he needs to finally make Ella listen to her heart.

Wedding Wishes is as sweet as the cupcakes Ella adores and twice as delicious. Dee Tenorio has penned a fast-paced, lighthearted love story that will surely charm your socks off.

Ella has been Jordan’s best friend since childhood, but somehow he’s never been able to make her see that his love for her is more than platonic. She doesn’t take his declarations seriously, and now he’s close to losing Ella to a man who will never make her happy. It’s time for this sexy photojournalist to put down his camera and make one last attempt at proving to Ella he’s the one for her. I absolutely loved the easy relationship Jordan and Ella have, and watching their true feelings for one another come to light was simply lovely. Both protagonists are insanely likeable, and their bright, mischievous personalities endeared them to me from the start. Quite simply, there’s nothing not to adore when it comes to these two and their burgeoning romance. I devoured Wedding Wishes in one sitting, the sparkling banter and quietly romantic story sweeping me away for a time.

Wedding Wishes is set in the world of Lucy Kevin’s Four Weddings and a Fiasco series. As I haven’t read any of Ms. Kevin’s books yet, I can safely say that Wedding Wishes can be read as a standalone. That being said, I adored the Rose Chalet, a wedding venue Ella falls head over heels in love with, and I’ll definitely be reading the original series, as I found myself intrigued by Ms. Kevin’s characters.

I can always count on Dee Tenorio to deliver a highly entertaining tale. Wedding Wishes is no exception and I look forward to reading Ella and Jordan’s story again and again and again.

0 comments: