Friday, December 9, 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow



18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.

This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!

Question of the Week: What are three new-to-YOU-authors that you've read and loved this year?

1. DJ Gross: I picked up Stolen Justice for review on a whim and fell in love. I'm very picky about my romantic suspense, but this had me on the edge of my seat, devouring the book.

2. Larissa Ione: Again, another author I picked up for review at random. I went gaga over Eternal Rider and Immortal Rider, the first two books in her Lords of Deliverance series and I can't wait to glom up her backlist.

3. Ann and Jeff VanderMeer: Technically two authors, but they co-wrote The Kosher Guide to Imaginary Animals, a book that had me laughing from beginning to end.

3 comments:

Anita Philmar said...

Hi Kat,

Just joined the hop too.

Love the authors you chose for today's question.

Sebella Blue said...

I love Larissa Ione. She also writes a great series with Stephanie Tyler, the ARCO series. I'm not familiar with the D J Gross or the VanderMeers. I'll have to check them out.

Unknown said...

Larissa Ione is a favorite, so nice to see another fan!
Thanks for participating!