Thursday, September 22, 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow



18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.

This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!

Question of the week: We all love our hunky heroes, but what heroine do you have a girl-crush on?

Hmm...this is a difficult one.

I'll have to go with KATRA from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter series (Katra's book is Devil May Cry).

Kat's gorgeous, powerful, genuinely kind, and a total badass when she needs to be. Oh, and she has a sexy-as-hell hero named Sin. Who could resist that?

10 comments:

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

I always run into this series on this hop and I have got to read them. I read the first one and that is it. I must move these up on my list.

And she sounds awesome!

Sam S2 said...

Love the picture! I think any of the babes from the Dark Hunter series is pretty good. But I went with Cat from Night Huntress.

samsawesomness.blogspot.com

Jennifer_After_Dark said...

I really need to catch up on the DH series,,I think the last person I read about was Vane,,Ugh!!!

Unknown said...

I really need to pick up this series! Thanks for participating!

Sally Bibrary said...

I finally picked up the first 2 books of this series last week. Now I just need to find time to read them!

Book Savvy Babe said...

Ah yes, love the dark hunter series! great choice, mine is over @ Book Savvy Babe

Unknown said...

Great choice!! Kat is one cool chick. I loved this series too.

Have a nice weekend ;)

Jeanette said...

Oh, that series has been on my list for ages. Bumping it up.

Kimberly said...

Anyone who hasn't read the Dark Hunters definitely needs to bump it up in their TBR pile.

I dare y'all not to fall in love with Acheron ;)

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

I have the first few books in this series but have yet to start them, I really need to get to it!